- Passport Police Verification Status
- How Passport Police Verification is Done
- What is Pre Police Verification Passport?
- What is Post Police Verification Passport?
- How will the Passport Police Verification Process work Online?
- Police Verification After The Passport Has Been Issued?
- No Police Verification for Fresh Passport?
- How to Check Police Verification Status for Passport?
Passport Police Verification Status
Police passport verification is must for issuing the passport it is done for security measure Police passport verification depends on the various method and can be done through pre-issuance and post-issuance for the actual passport, In this article, we will explain all the major step taken on during the police passport verification process.
How Passport Police Verification is Done
Passport Verification is mainly going through three major step, most of the steps are compulsory and maybe not.
- When applied submitter document with after fillup of forms or say before passport has issued is called Pre Police Verification.
- The second is when you pass the first step and your passport has been issued that is called Post Police Verification.
- There is no need for police verification means to say No Police Verification
There the whole process is taking place to verify the identity, address and document of the applicant before and after the passport is issued and dispatched to an applicant.
What is Pre Police Verification Passport?
The First step taken by the passport office of India, when the applicant applies for a passport and has submitted all of their important document with forms before an application is approved, then to verify the document passport administration verify the applicant document with the help of local police.
Police verify applicant name residing address, age, name, and other localized detail to verify the person detail. If the applicant is present at the time and provided document is correct then police relay information to the passport office.
What is Post Police Verification Passport?
Pre-Passport verification is the major factor of passport verification but in some cases, passport office also recommended post verification for the applicant and verify their provided documents.
In some cases like1. Post-passport verification in the case of government employees or PSU employees who submit NOC through’. These applicants received their passport before the police verification and this stage falls under the post police verification of passport.
How will the Passport Police Verification Process work Online?
Online Police verification process is not working very well in some city, but it is started form areas like Ashok Nagar and Vivek Nagar and got the result from this experiment.
On previous day for passport police verification police go to individuals home for verification of required documentation and forms, but now a days the whole procedure is change now in each police station 2 constable has been appointed with personal training and provided by a high tech tablet with the help of these they verify all the required document although these methods slow down the process of manual verification of passport and boost up the process of Passport Police Verification.
Police Verification After The Passport Has Been Issued?
Government try to speed up the passport service so that common people do not face any issue regarding there passport so for that police verification is done after the travel document has been issued, but it takes place only if the required documentation is submitted at the time of application.
According to MEA if applicants provide their Photo identity card, permanent account number, aadhar card etc get their passport issued without paying any other extra fees of charges.
In case Aadhar card number of an applicant has been verified then passport has been issued immediately other document has been also validated if required.
No Police Verification for Fresh Passport?
In case of Government employeess/PSU,/ statutory who apply for the passport don’t need of police verification if they submitted the document like identity certificate through annexure ‘b’ will received their passport without any interference of Passport.
Applicant with official passport does not require any police verification if they submitted their document through annexure b
How to Check Police Verification Status for Passport?
The police verification status of passport can be indicated by three factors
- Clear The meaning describe everything means police verify that all the document and information provided by the applicant is true and correct and police do not find any criminals records against of the applicant.
- Adverse: In that case, Police indicate that the document provides by the applicant having some issue for example address provided by the applicant is not correct and having some criminal offence files against them. that’s why the passport of the applicant is cancelled or may be putting on hold for some time.
- Incomplete: In that stage of indication police state that during verification of document they found any missing and incomplete document on their verification process, most of the time it happens when applicant not resident on their provided address and not present on the verification time, and also happen when the verification form filed in police stations is correct.
Adverse Police Verification for Passport?
In the Adverse passport verification if your passport verification has been delayed due to
- Wrong Address.
- Unresolved criminal cases.
Police Verification Incomplete Passport ?
In these sections, if your passport has been on hold and delayed due to the following reason
- Incomplete document collected
- Report not filled properly or any mistakes in police station
- If you change your location from the previous address.Passport Issued Before Police Verification
With the help of new guidelines of Indian government if the applicant submits the form along with required document such as Aadhar card, voter id, pan card with the affidavit of no criminal case and submit the form, within few weeks applicant passport has been issued and police verification has done later.
Now ministry of external affairs has been launched an application know as “mPassport Police Application” which use in quick submission of police verification documents.
Special Tags = Passport Police Verification Documents | Passport Verification Online | Passport Status Details | Passport Number Verification | Passport Status Check By File Number | Enquiry On My Passport Details | Police Verification For Passport Reissue | Post Police Verification